, , , , , ,

VANILLA AND ORANGE ICED TEA



Its been ages since I last posted anything! But I'm back with something refreshing so I hope you enjoy this. I made back in December for the first time and just found the flavour to be so unique that I knew I would enjoy this even more throughout the summer.





 It may sound a little odd at first but trust me you'll love it and the best part is that it has no preservatives and you can make it ahead of time and store it!





INGREDIENTS 
Serves 4
2 cups boiling water
2 tea bags
1 cup orange juice
1/2 - 1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence 
pinch of cinnamon 

 I suggest you start with 1/2 cup of sugar and add more if you feel its not sweet enough 




METHOD 
Soak the tea bags in the boiling water and then add the sugar , stir till it dissolves and then let it cool.
Now simply stir in the vanilla essence , orange juice and the cinnamon.
Add in lots of ice and orange slices and enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment